Tuesday, July 13, 2021

space jam 2 a new legacy

Fan made poster de Space Jam 2 - Alex's Couch Potatoes | Facebook 

LeBron James: Basketball camp is next weekend. You've got amazing potential on the court, and I can help you get there.

Dom James: It's not what I want, Dad. You never let me do what I want to do. You never let me just do me.

This is the follow up to the 96 blockbuster of the same name. This movie teaches one to watch what they wish for and also has a message for adults and kids alike. Some adults push it into their kids heads "I made you, when you come of age you will be just like me.....We clear! And the kids at the time want to go down their own path. Which is ok, but parents need to realize their kids right to choose for themselves 8 out of 10 with cameos from different movieverses old and new.

No comments: